Tuscan Kitchen Gelato Sampler, five 12 oz. containers, one of each flavor. by TUSCAN KITCHEN at ABZ Frozen Food. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Artisan Italian, local ingredients and time honored preparation is what makes Tuscan Kitchen products truly authentic. Our home spun Italian gelato
Product Description & Reviews
Artisan Italian, local ingredients and time honored preparation is what makes Tuscan Kitchen products truly authentic. Our home spun Italian gelato is smooth and creamy, prepared with the best ingredients like salted caramel, pistachios, almonds and gianduia pastes for rich, bold flavor. Enjoy them with any of our signature cookie collections or as a special dessert on their own.
Features & Highlights
- Gianduia: Creamy chocolate-hazelnut gelato. (12 oz.) Stracciatella: Smooth, delicately crunchy chocolate chip gelato topped with chocolate shavings. (12 oz.)
- Salted Caramel: Sweet homemade caramel with a dash of delicate sea salt and topped with a swirl of buttery caramel. (12 oz.) Toasted Almond: Almond paste and heavy cream lend rich, decadent flavor. (12 oz.)
- Pistachio: A creamy, light green base studded with bits of pistachios for a nutty bite. (12 oz.)
- Includes five 12 oz. containers, one of each flavor. Approx. 3.75 lbs. total. Shipped Frozen. Made in USA.
- All gelato is shipped next day air to ensure the product arrives frozen.
11.5 x 9.5 x 14 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by TUSCAN KITCHEN, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Gelato Classico
You'll find something for every member of the family in this combination pack of Gelato Classico - if you decide to share, that is. All of our gelatos use only the highest quality ingredients - and lots of them! Our Vanilla Bean is crafted with pure...
Created in the Veneto region of Italy in the 1960s, and meaning "pick me up" in Italian, this dessert combines three of Italy's best flavors - coffee, mascarpone, and cocoa powder - into one delicious indulgence....